Granting access to property rights registers Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You can consult the property rights register.

The property rights register lists the property regimes of the separation of goods and the community of goods agreed between spouses or their cancellation. Access to the register is permitted to anyone who gives credentus evidence of a legitimate interest. You can request a copy of the registration. This can also be certified. It is recommended to make an appointment in advance by telephone or to submit the application in writing.

  • proof that there is a legitimate interest



  • Credible agreement of a legitimate interest (Section 13 (2) FamFG)

Related Links

  • Section 1563 Of the Civil Code (BGB)
  • Section 13(2) Of the Law on Family Procedure and Voluntary Jurisdiction (FamFG)
  • Section 1412 Civil Code (BGB)
  • Section 1357 paragraph 2 Of the Civil Code (BGB)

If you wish to inspect the register of property rights or request a copy of the registration, make a written application or make an appointment in advance by telephone at the local court in which the registration was made.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication