Dental treatment for health-insured finance Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Legally insured persons are entitled to dental and orthodontic treatment.
Dental treatment consists of:
- diagnostic measures,
- preservative, surgical and orthodontic treatment,
- systematic treatment of periodontopathy (diseases of the tooth-holding apparatus)
- other treatment measures
- regulation of medicinal products.
For dental prostheses, the health insurance company covers 60 percent of the costs, which are fixed for the so-called regular care according to a certain finding.
- When visiting a doctor: electronic health card.
- In the case of dentures: medical and cost plan of the treating dentist.
Section 28 paragraph 2 Fifth Book social code (SGB V)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication