Homeowner's allowance payout Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The decision to fix the homeowner's allowance also implies your entitlement to payment of the annual subsidy of a maximum of 1,250 euros, plus 800 euros for each child.
The decision to fix the homeowner's allowance also implies your entitlement to payment of the annual subsidy of a maximum of 1,250 euros, plus 800 euros for each child. The funding period is generally eight years. It begins with the year of purchase or completion of the apartment.
- Bank details for the payment of the homeowner's allowance
The prerequisite for the payment of the homeowner's allowance is the determination of the homeowner's allowance with a corresponding decision from the responsible tax office.
The prerequisite for this is in particular that:
- They have started with the production of the object domestically until 31.12.2005. In the case of objects for which a building permit is required, the start of manufacture shall be deemed to be the date on which the building application is submitted ; in the case of objects without building permits for which building documents (e.B. a building notice) have to be submitted, the time at which the construction documents are submitted applies. In the case of construction measures that require neither a building application nor the submission of building documents, the time in which the beneficiary begins the construction work is decisive.
- You use the object for your own residential purposes or leave it free of charge to close relatives for residential purposes.
- You submit an application according to the official form at the tax office.
- Your income in the first year and in the previous year does not exceed a certain amount limit.
You are obliged to notify the tax office immediately of any change that leads to a change or the elimination of the homeowner's allowance within the funding period. Changes include in particular:
- the birth of another child, the termination of the child's vocational training, the change in the child's income, this may change the amount of the child supplement;
- the granting of grants, which may change the basis of assessment and thus the amount of the homeowner's allowance;
- Separation of spouses
- no longer use for their own residential purposes or for free residential purposes of relatives.
The country-specific Bavarian homeowner's allowance is a different subsidy.
The decision to fix the homeowner's allowance also includes the details of the payment of the subsidy.
For the year of notification of the decision and the preceding years, the homeowner's allowance must be paid within one month of notification of the decision, for each additional year of the funding period on 15 March. In most cases, however, the payment is made at the same time as the notification of the decision. For the following years, the payment is made without an application and is based on the determination decision of the first year. This means that if the circumstances of the beneficiary do not change during the funding period, a one-off application is sufficient to receive the homeowner's allowance for eight years.
However, if, as a result of the reassessment, there is an increase in the homeowner's allowance, the difference must be paid within one month of notification of the decision.
If, as a result of the reassessment, there is a reduction in the homeowner's allowance or if the determination is cancelled, overpaid amounts must be repaid within one month of notification of the decision.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication