You can have your residence permit extended for the purpose of recognising your foreign professional qualification for the purpose of carrying out a qualification period before the expiry of its period of validity, provided that you fulfil certain conditions for this purpose.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport Unit 64 (Aliens and Asylum Law)

Last update or date of publication