You can obtain a residence permit for the recognition of foreign professional qualifications in order to compensate for the deficits in your professional qualification identified by the recognition body, even in the context of qualified employment in the desired profession.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport
Unit 64 (Aliens and Asylum Law)

Last update or date of publication