Residence permit for the recognition of your foreign professional qualification if you have been placed in employment on the basis of an agreement between the Federal Employment Agency and the employment services of your country of origin and further requirements are met.


Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport
Unit 64 (Aliens and Asylum Law)

Last update or date of publication