You can obtain a residence permit to carry out a qualification measure for the recognition of your foreign professional qualification and at the same time exercise an employment that is not limited in time if you meet certain conditions.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport
Unit 64 (Aliens and Asylum Law)

Last update or date of publication