You can have your residence permit extended for the recognition of your professional qualification on the basis of an agreement with the Federal Employment Agency if you meet certain requirements for this.

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior and Sport
Unit 64 (Aliens and Asylum Law)

Last update or date of publication