Entry in the list of draft authors Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
According to the Lower Saxony Building Code (NBauO), the draft seamauthor is responsible for ensuring that the design for the construction project complies with public building law. According to Section 53 (1) s. 2 NBauO, the design includes the building templates, in the case of construction work pursuant to Sections 62, 63 NBauO, including documents that do not need to be submitted. This is determined by the Building Templates Ordinance (BauVorlVO). In order to obtain the building template authorization, an entry in the list of draft authors is required, unless an entry in a corresponding list of another federal state is already available.
If you have a domicile or professional establishment in Lower Saxony, or if you have a full or partial, but not only temporary or occasional, practising in Lower Saxony and are entitled to hold the professional title "engineer" or "engineer" on the basis of a degree in civil engineering and have worked for at least two years in the design of buildings, you can register in the list of draft authors.
You may use the professional title "engineer" or "engineer" protected in accordance with Section 1 NIngG if the conditions specified in Section 6 of the NIngG are met.
Persons who have a qualification from an EU Member State, another Contracting State to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or a State assitised by agreement or other foreign countries require that you hold the professional title "Engineer" or "Engineer" obtain a licence from the Chamber of Engineers of Lower Saxony in accordance with Sections 7 to 9 of the NIngG or must be entitled to hold the professional title under the law of another Land.
- Proof of studies in civil engineering
- Proof of professional experience in the design of buildings by submitting prepared building templates within the meaning of the BauVorlVO for buildings for a period of at least two years
- Confirmation by the responsible draftsman that the submitted building templates have been prepared by the applicant
- Statement of reliability
Please have all the necessary documents ready for the electronic application. Without the complete documentation, you will not be able to complete the electronic application process or submit your application.
Applications can be submitted at any time in writing or online to the Lower Saxony Chamber of Engineers.
Forms for download (request list of draft authors)
Link to the online application
- Personal appearance may be required, e.B. if expert discussion becomes necessary
- Permission to hold the professional title "Engineer" or "Engineer" on the basis of a degree in Civil Engineering
- The right to hold the professional title "engineer" or "engineer" is carried out in separate procedures by the Lower Saxony Chamber of Engineers
- at least two years of professional experience in the field of building property planning
- reliability required for the profession
- Further details can be found in Section 21 of the NIngG (see legal basis).
Persons included in the list of draft authors must be trained in the field of public works law.
For more information
Lower Saxony Engineering Act (NIngG)
Section 19 NIngG
An application for inclusion in the list of draft authors must be submitted in writing or online using the form available. The evidence referred to in 'required documents' shall be attached to the application.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication