Housing Promotion of self-housing

By providing funding, your state can help you create or modernize a home or condominium. The apartment must be intended for use by you and your household members. You do not have a legal right to support your project. Funding is provided for: construction, including the first-time acquisition of new homes/property dwellings, modernisation, including adaptation for the elderly and disabled, Acquisition of existing homes/property dwellings. The condition for funding is that your income and the income of household members do not exceed the income limits laid down in accordance with national law. The support is provided in accordance with national law by granting non-repayable grants and/or low-interest loans. To be funded the new building, the acquisition, modernization the energy-efficient modernization of self-occupied residential property For households with at least one child who has not yet reached the age of 15, Or Households include at least one person with disabilities (persons with a degree of disability of at least 50 and persons in need of assistance and care with a level of care 2 or higher).

The applicant is not only temporarily resident in the Federal Republic of Germany and is able to maintain an independent household for a longer period of the period. The current expenses for the self-occupied residential property can be borne on a permanent hold. In addition, when promoting new construction and acquiring new homes, the household must live in inadequate housing conditions In the case of new construction projects, the applicant must own a suitable building plot. In the case of modernisation, housing must meet the usual housing needs after modernisation. In the case of energy modernisation, the level of a new building based on the EnEV must be reached (KfWEfficiency 100). The financing of the property is expected to include an equity share of 15% of the total costs. Own services can be credited. Support is provided with initially interest-free loans The funding conditions in detail are derived from the internet offer of the Investment and Promotion Bank of Lower Saxony
T s enapply for a loan to promote property with the housing support authority responsible for your construction site (Hanover region, districts, district-free and large independent towns and independent municipalities) D location you will receive all application forms and further information The procedure procedure from the application to the funding decision is governed by the points 45 to 47 Housing Promotion Provision (WFB)

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of the Environment, Energy, Building and Climate Protection

Last update or date of publication