Exemption from compulsory insurance in the case of marginal employment Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Anyone who has a minor job and earns less than 450 euros is not subject to health insurance.
If you are in a marginally paid job (450-euro job/mini-job), you are exempt from insurance in this employment. You will then not have to pay any contributions for them.
You must regulate your health insurance elsewhere.
- family insurance through the spouse or parents
- Mini-job as a part-time job: the health insurance runs through the main occupation
- Mini-job for unemployment benefit II recipients: the Employment Agency may take over the health insurance
The exemption from compulsory health insurance exists only as long as the reason for the exemption lasts.
§ 8 Fifth Book of the Social Code (SGB V)
Social Code Sixth Book (SGB VI)
- Your employer will register you after clarification of the insurance law facts.
- Your health insurance company will answer your questions.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication