Permission to grant as a commercial fee-financial investment adviser

Permission shall be granted by the competent authority.

To obtain permission to act as a fee financial investment advisor, you must submit the following documents: Certificate of leadership for submission to an authority, Extract from the Business Central Register, if necessary, certification in tax matters of the tax office, if necessary, a certificate of safety from the municipal tax office, extract from the debtor register of the Central Enforcement Court, if necessary, information from the insolvency court on the absence of insolvency and the rejection of the opening of proceedings in the absence of mass, Proof of professional insinuating insurance, proof of the required expertise and in the case of legal entities and commercial companies: the commercial register extract

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economy, Labour and Transport

Last update or date of publication