Registering prostitution activity for the first time Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Anyone who engages in prostitution in Germany is obliged to register en mentally.
Since the Prostitute Protection Act came into force on 1 July 2017, binding regulations for the practice of prostitution have been in force nationwide. Anyone who engages in prostitution in Germany is obliged to register en-register mentally and to seek health advice beforehand.
The obligation to register and provide advice applies without exception to all people who provide sexual services for a fee. The health consultation and registration must be done in person.
A certificate is issued for the application. This is valid nationwide.
Persons between the age of 18 and 21 must have their registration certificate renewed after one year. For persons older than 21 years, the following applies: The registration must be renewed after two years.
- Certificate of health advice (not older than 3 months)
- Identity card, passport, passport or id card replacement
- If you have a foreign nationality and are not entitled to freedom of movement, you must prove that you have permission to work or work in Germany
- 2 passport photos
Both certificates registration certificate and certificate of health advice must always be carried with you when engaging in prostitution. Anyone who is unable to present any or only invalid certificates during inspections must expect fines.
Further information for prostitutes
§ 3 Prostitute Protection Act - ProstSchG
- In Lower Saxony, the free health consultation takes place at the lower health authorities or health authorities. A consultation appointment should be arranged here.
- For the subsequent registration of the activity with the regulatory authority of the district or district-free city, an appointment should also be made.
The responsible health authority or the competent regulatory authority for the registration can be found here
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication