Wastewater levy fixing Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

It is taxable who discharges waste water.  According to the degree of water pollution, municipalities, large businesses and operators of small sewage treatment plants (plants where the discharge volume is greater than 8 m3/day) must pay the waste water levy. The waste water levy shall be determined by a written decision of the competent authority. The revenue from the waste water levy will be used to promote measures to improve water quality.

Documents may be required. Please contact the appropriate body.

Exceeding the fixed monitoring values will lead to an increase in the waste water levy.