Residence Deregistration of the secondary residence Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You should report a secondary residence that you no longer inhabit to the competent authority. This adjusts the entry in the registration register accordingly.

  • Housing provider confirmation
  • Registration slip

The competent authority will provide you with free registration slips. Many places already offer these as downloads on the Internet. You can also have the required information entered in the automated process on site.

Related Links

  • Bundesmeldegesetz (BMG)

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Home Affairs and Sport

Last update or date of publication