Vehicle registration number Replacement due to loss Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

In the event of loss of number plates, re-labelling is necessary.

  • valid identity card or passport with current registration confirmation - not older than 3 months
  • Registration certificate Part I and Registration certificate Part II
  • Certificate of the valid main examination (HU)
  • previous license plates

in addition, in the case of completion by third parties:

  • informal written authorisation of the applicant and identity card of the person for whom the vehicle is to be registered

Related Links

  • ยง 8 Fahrzeug-Zulassungsverordnung (FZV)

As a rule, the application must be made informally in person or by a person authorised in writing.

Responsible for the content
AG Municipal editorial staff

Last update or date of publication