Children's passport change due to change address Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If the place of residence indicated in the children's passport has changed, this must be corrected in the children's passport by the competent authority.

  • Children's passport to change the housing details

Related Links

  • § 15 Nr. 1 Paßgesetz (PaßG)
  • § 15 Abs. 4 Nr. 3 Verordnung zur Durchführung des Passgesetzes (PassV)

Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Home Affairs and Sport

Last update or date of publication