Experts persons in the field of the Gas High Pressure Pipeline Ordinance Recognition Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Experts in the field of the Gas High Pressure Pipeline Ordinance (GasHDrLtgV) are persons who have been recognised by the competent body for the verification of the technical safety of high-pressure gas pipelines on the basis of a written application under this Regulation.
Gas High Pressure Pipeline Ordinance (GasHDrLtgV)
- vocational qualification
- Concrete professional qualification
- Access to the necessary test equipment
- Independence of activity
- required expertise, reliability and independence of the expert
- Successful completion of a relevant technical or scientific degree at a university, college or university of applied sciences
- Specific professional qualifications for the technical tests to be carried out, in particular knowledge of the state of the art, the technical regulations and the relevant legal provisions
Access to all test equipment necessary for carrying out the checks
- If the expert person does not have his own resources, but uses the agent of the commissioning person or third parties, it is sufficient that the expert person is able to check the test equipment and the test setup for their suitability and conformity with the applicable legal regulations and technical rules.
independent exercise of the activity on one's own responsibility
- independent of contracting persons and third parties, in particular persons involved in the planning or construction, distribution, operation or maintenance of the high-pressure gas pipelines to be tested or who are otherwise dependent on the results of the test or certificate
- The expert shall not take on any duties the completion of which could give rise to justified doubts as to impartiality.
Reliability of the applicant on the basis of their personal characteristics and abilities as well as their behaviour
- Guarantee for the proper performance of the tasks incumbent on it
- carry out their activities on a regular basis,
- regularly continue their education in accordance with the state of the art,
- regularly participate in an exchange of experiences.
§§ 11 to 14, 16 and 18 Gas High Pressure Pipeline Ordinance (GasHDrLtgV)
§ 1 Abs. 1 AllGO in conjunction with cost tariff number 35
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication