Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Re-reporting Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Changes to the broadcast contribution, such as relocation or name change, should be notified to the appropriate authority.

  • Change form

Related Links

  • Online-Formular "Änderung von Angaben"
  • Änderung zum Rundfunkbeitragskonto [PDF]


  • The occurrence of a change, in particular:
    • Address
    • Name
    • new account connection
    • other payment method
  • Erläuterungen rund um den Rundfunkbeitrag

Related Links

  • Rundfunkbeitragsstaatsvertrag (RBStV)

You can submit the changes online or in writing.

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication
No information available