Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Deregistration Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you do not have to pay the broadcasting contribution, you should report this to the competent authority.
Please also note the other services on the subject of "Broadcasting contribution in the private sector":
- Broadcasting contribution in the private sector
- Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Registration
- Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Exemption
- Broadcasting contribution in the private sector Re-reporting
- Proof that the obligation to contribute has been waived
- Registration certificate
- Contribution number of the person who already pays for the apartment
- Power of attorney or care
Onlineformular "Abmeldung der Wohnung/en"
Onlineformular "Abmeldung vom Rundfunkbeitrag für Bewohner einer Pflegeeinrichtung oder Einrichtung für Menschen mit Behinderung"
The broadcasting contribution obligation is waived if you:
- living in an apartment as a cohabitation or other resident and have paid several broadcasting fees so far.
- move into an apartment for which broadcasting contributions are already paid.
- be entitled to exemption for certain social or health reasons.
Erläuterungen rund um den Rundfunkbeitrag
Broadcasting Contribution State Treaty (RBeitrStV)
Responsible for the content
Last update or date of publication
No information available