Recognition of test centres for pipeline installations Application
Anyone wishing to operate a test centre for pipeline installations must apply for recognition from the testing centre.
The testing centre may be composed of a
- expert organisation or
- in accordance with other legislation, there is a monitoring body approved under other legislation.
The recognition is valid for the entire Federal territory. Equivalent recognitions of other EU/EEA states are equivalent to recognitions in Germany.
- Proof of the independence of the testing body
- Evidence of the availability of the organisational structures required for the independent performance of tasks
- Proof of the expertise, experience and reliability of the commissioned personnel
- Proof of the existence of quality assurance
The application for recognition must be made in writing. It must be signed by hand or provided with a qualified electronic signature.
The verifier must:
- be independent (this applies in particular to the personnel responsible for managing and carrying out the audits).
on what is necessary for the proper and independent performance of tasks
- have the necessary means and equipment for testing pipelines.
- have sufficiently competent, experienced and reliable staff and the opportunity for professional training.
- Collect and evaluate the knowledge gained during the tests and regularly pass them on internally and to other testing bodies.
- have adequate and effective quality assurance with regular auditing.
§ 6 paragraph 2 Ordinance on Pipeline Systems (RohrFLtgV)
Responsible for the content
Lower Saxony Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport
Last update or date of publication