Master craftsman's examination: Admission Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
In order to be able to take a master's examination in the craft sector, an application for admission must be submitted to the competent authority.
For the master's examination, those who have passed another journeyman's examination or another final examination in a recognised training profession and who have completed a multi-year examination in which they wish to take the master's examination must also be admitted. professional activity. A maximum of three years of previous professional activity may be required. The period of employment is to be set off
the successful completion of a technical school
- in one-year technical schools with one year,
- in multi-year technical schools with two years of age,
- self-employed, master craftsman or similar position in the trade subject to authorisation in which the master's examination is to be taken,
- a practical activity equivalent to journeyman activity in the trade subject to authorisation in which the master's examination is to be taken.
In exceptional cases and in the case of proof of foreign educational qualifications and periods of professional activity abroad, the applicant may be exempted in whole or in part from the above conditions.
A journeyman or final examination degree is sufficient for admission to the master's examination in non-licensed crafts. Part III of the Master's Examination can also be taken before a journeyman's degree.
Admission shall be granted by the Chairman of the Master Examination Committee. If the chairman does not consider the admission requirements to be met, the Selection Board shall decide.
Documents may be required. Please contact the appropriate body.
passed journeyman examination
- in the craftsmanship in which the master's examination is to be taken, or
- in a trade subject to authorisation, or
- a corresponding final examination in a recognised training profession or
- passed examination in accordance with Section 45 or Section 51a (1) in conjunction with section 2 Of the Crafts Code (HwO)
§ 45 Gesetz zur Ordnung des Handwerks (HwO)
§ 51a Abs. 1 und 2 Gesetz zur Ordnung des Handwerks (HwO)
§ 49 Handwerksordnung (HwO)
§ 51a Abs. 5 Handwerksordnung (HwO)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication