Journeyman examination: Admission to the external examination Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You can also be admitted to the journeyman examination if you have worked at least one and a half times the prescribed training period in the profession in which you wish to take the examination. Periods of employment are also considered to be periods of training in another relevant training occupation. Proof of the minimum time may be waived in whole or in part. To do so, you must demonstrate, by presenting certificates or otherwise, that you have acquired the necessary professional capacity. Foreign educational qualifications and periods of professional activity abroad are taken into account.

Completed admission form Evidence of the nature and duration of the activity Occupational or training certificates where applicable, other evidence of the acquisition of professional capacity

Section 37 (2) Crafts Code (HwO) Section 45 (2) Of the Vocational Training Act (BBiG)