Journeyman examination: admission - early Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
As an apprentice (trainee/trainee) in the craft sector, you can be admitted to the journeyman examination after consulting the trainee and the vocational school before the end of your training period, if your achievements justify this.
- Completed application form
- last-placed vocational school certificate
- Intermediate examination certificate
Confirmation of the training company,
- that the apprentice has so far performed above average, and
- all knowledge and skills can be taught to him by the early date of the final examination
- Proof of participation in the required inter-company instruction courses,
- prescribed report books / proof of training
- above-average grades on the most recently issued vocational school certificate,
- above-average marks on the intermediate test certificate,
- above-average performance in the training company,
- all knowledge and skills can be imparted to you until the early date of the journeyman examination,
- Attendance of the prescribed inter-company training courses,
- Management of the required report books / proofs of training,
- the in-company training period of 18 months for training occupations with a three-year period of training and 24 months for training occupations with a three-and-a-half-year training period up to the early examination is not exceeded.
Apprentices must be exempted from taking part in examinations. For the period of leave, the trainees are paid the training allowance.
People with disabilities should already draw attention to their special concerns when registering for the final examination, so that these can be taken into account when carrying out the final examination.
Apprentices who have taken parental leave must not suffer any disadvantage when deciding on admission.
Section 37 (1) Crafts Code (HwO)
Section 45 (1) Vocational Training Act (BBiG)
§ 37 Absatz 1 Handwerksordnung (HwO)
§ 45 Absatz 1 Berufsbildungsgesetz (BBiG)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication