Certificate for the provision of temporary cross-border services according to § 9 (HwO): Issue Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Anyone who, as a citizen of the EU, the EEA or Switzerland, wants to practice a craft subject to licensing in Germany temporarily and occasionally without operating a branch here must report this. A certificate shall then be issued by the competent authority.
- Display of service provision
- Copy of the identity card it or a comparable identification document
- Proof of lawful establishment in the State of establishment for the purpose of carrying out comparable activities or, in the case of non-regulated professions of the State of establishment
- Certificate of practical professional experience from the competent authority of the country of origin
- the applicant is legally established in his or her home country for the purpose of carrying out comparable activities in a Member State of the EU, the EEA or Switzerland.
- The exercise of the professional activity in question is linked to a specific professional qualification (regulated) or there is no regulation of access to the profession, but you have completed a state-regulated and thus regulated training.
§§ 7 - 9 EU/EEA Crafts Regulation (EU/EEA HwV)
§ 9 Handwerksordnung (HwO)
The craft may be practiced immediately after the advertisement.
- chimney sweep
- Hearing Care Professionals
- Orthopaedic technician
- Orthopaedic surgeons
- dental technician
may not be exercised until the applicant has received from the competent authority:
- confirmation that the professional qualification is sufficient, or
- Notification that the professional qualification is not being examined.
In the case of qualification deficiencies identified during an inspection, the applicant is given the opportunity to take an aptitude test within one month.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication