Surveyors: Public order Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to work as a surveying engineer in official surveying, you need a public order.

Publicly appointed surveying engineers (ÖbVI) are persons who are required to perform public duties. They pursue a professional profession and have an official function as a public authority.

In addition to the application form, you will need:

  • Resume
  • Proof of periods of employment with assessment and suitability forecast
  • Certificate of leadership for submission to an authority
  • Proof of liability insurance (submission at the date of appointment)
  • Certificates of higher education and career training.


  • Ability to
    • and, after their acquisition, at least one year of experience in the execution of property surveys, or
    • and, after their acquisition, at least six years of experience in the execution of property surveys.
  • Health suitability
  • ordered financial situation
  • Proof of liability insurance

Related Links

  • Niedersächsisches Gesetz über Öffentlich bestellte Vermessungsingenieurinnen und Öffentlich bestellte Vermessungsingenieure (NÖbVIG)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication