Surveyors: Public order Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you want to work as a surveying engineer in official surveying, you need a public order.
Publicly appointed surveying engineers (ÖbVI) are persons who are required to perform public duties. They pursue a professional profession and have an official function as a public authority.
In addition to the application form, you will need:
- Proof of periods of employment with assessment and suitability forecast
- Certificate of leadership for submission to an authority
- Proof of liability insurance (submission at the date of appointment)
- Certificates of higher education and career training.
- and, after their acquisition, at least one year of experience in the execution of property surveys, or
- and, after their acquisition, at least six years of experience in the execution of property surveys.
- Health suitability
- ordered financial situation
- Proof of liability insurance
Niedersächsisches Gesetz über Öffentlich bestellte Vermessungsingenieurinnen und Öffentlich bestellte Vermessungsingenieure (NÖbVIG)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication