Building template permission Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
In the case of a building project subject to approval, the draftor (entitled to build/developer) bear a high responsibility. Both the building application and the building templates (e.g. building drawings and calculations) must be signed by them and submitted to the competent authority. To do this, the design planner must be able to assess whether all building and other requirements have been met.
No documents are required.
building template is entitled to
- may hold the professional title of Architect,
- is entered in the list of persons entitled to draft construction by the Chamber of Engineers (this may also be engineers who are not members of the Chamber),
- the professional title of interior designer may lead to structural changes to buildings associated with the professional task of the interior designer, or
- the professional title of engineer may be employed in the fields of architecture, civil engineering or civil engineering, has worked as an engineer or engineer for at least two years and is an official or servant of a legal person under public law for the work of the service.
In addition, building template are entitled to:
- Master craftsmen of the masonry, concrete and reinforced concrete builders and carpenters as well as persons who are treated as such in accordance with Section 7 (3), 7 or 9 Of the Crafts Code (HwO), but only for construction measures in need of approval, which they can design on the basis of their professional training and experience;
- State-certified technicians in the field of construction technology with a focus on construction, but only for construction measures in need of approval, which they can design on the basis of their professional training and experience.
§ 7 Abs. 3, 7 oder 9 Handwerksordnung (HwO)
Also persons (in all Engineers) who do not meet the above requirements may be granted a building template permit. For further information, please contact the competent body (in general: Chamber of Engineers).
§ 53 Niedersächsische Bauordnung (NBauO)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication