Travel industry permission - subsequent admission, modification and completion of conditions or listed activities

If you are a showman, "flying trader" or owner of a market stall, i.e. if you offer your services or goods in constantly changing places, you run a travel business. To do this, you need a travel business card. They may extend the activities listed in the travel trade card at the competent authority. If you are an EU citizen working only temporarily, you do not need a travel insurance card.

Identity card or passport Trade, association or cooperative register extract Certificate of management/extract from the business central register Craft card Evidence of showman liability insurance The competent authority may request further documentation on a case-by-case basis.

Applications are available from the competent authority or online through the application assistant.

They have the necessary reliability.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Economy, Labour and Health Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Last update or date of publication