Play equipment with winning possibility Confirmation of the installation location
If you have found a new location as a displayer of money play equipment, you need a confirmation for the site to set up money play equipment with the possibility of winning
- Pursuant to Paragraph 33c of the Commercial Code, it must be demonstrated that it is suitable for this purpose for each place of installation of play equipment with a possibility of winning. Such a confirmation of suitability by the local competent authority is a prerequisite for the installation of play equipment with the possibility of winning.
- Business registration
Identity card or passport with an up-to-date registration certificate
(in case of representation with written authorisation: identity card or passport of the authorised representative, as well as copy of the authorising authority)
- Permission to set up play equipment in accordance with Section 33c (1) of the Commercial Code
- Completed application form
Pursuant to Section 1 of the Gaming Ordinance, gaming equipment with a chance to win may in principle only be installed in premises of bar or catering establishments where drinks and food can be consumed on the spot, accommodation establishments, amusement arcades and similar establishments, as well as betting companies of licensed bookmakers.
Game Ordinance - SpielV
- In the event of a change of restaurant operator, a new application for the installation site must be submitted.
Section 33C (3) Trade Code (GewO)
- Before setting up money play equipment, an appropriateness for the installation site must be requested.
- The application must be made in writing.
- When setting up in restaurants, the operator of the restaurant must have a restaurant concession.
Responsible for the content
Senator for Economic Affairs, Labour and Europe of the State of Bremen
Last update or date of publication