If you wish to relocate the independent operation of a standing trade, branch or branch, or if the subject-matter of the undertaking has changed or is extended to goods or services which are not customary for commercial establishments of the notified type, you must report it to the competent authority at the same time.


Responsible for the content
Ministry of Economy, Labour and Health Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Last update or date of publication