Closing the housing land register

You can close housing land registers again if all the home ownership rights have been united in your person. The association may have been effected by the fact that you have acquired all property rights in legal, succession or foreclosure. You can also reverse the division if you have always remained the owner of all home ownership rights after a division into residential property, because no other owners have entered the community. This requires your request. When the home ownership land registers are closed, a land register for the property is again created. Any burdens on all home ownership rights with an overall right will continue on the undivided property. If necessary, individual charges will also be assumed. The charges are therefore transferred to the newly to be re-created land register.

notarised application for registration (which also contains the owner's registration permit) consent of third parties

In order to close the housing land registers, an application for registration by you or the notary or the notary who certifys must be made. The housing land registers shall be closed on request if all the necessary documents have been submitted in accordance with the form and there are no grounds for refusal.
You must apply for registration with the Land Registry. As a rule, the notary who has certified the application for registration shall arrange the registration. The documents required for registration shall be examined by the competent lawyer at the Land Registry Office. If documents are not available in full or in accordance with the form, the responsible lawyer will inform the notary, the notary or you in writing about this and request the presentation of the missing documents or the documents that are in accordance with the form (notarised or to be certified). If all the necessary documents are available, the responsible lawyer will close the home ownership land registers and at the same time create a new land register for the property. The registration will be made known to the notary submitting the application.dem the notary and will be notified to you with the registration notice. The invoice of the Land Registry will be sent to you to pay the costs.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Justice Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Last update or date of publication