Entry in the land register Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

owner or new owner after you have agreed with the seller on the change of ownership ("dislocation of the property") and the new ownership relationships are entered in the land register. In doing so, the agreement on the transfer of ownership must be explained before a notary. It may also be declared in a court settlement or in a legally confirmed insolvency plan. Registration in the land register is also required for other forms of transfer of ownership (e.B. heir to a property). The burdens and restrictions on the property, such as.B basic servitudes, resuspositions, land liens, land debts or mortgages, must also be entered in the land register. The registration is initiated by the notary. The land register provides information about the ownership of a property and the burdens that may lie on the property (e.B. land liens, basic services).

Identity card or passport Presentation of registration documents as public or publicly certified documents

The requirements for registration are normally: Application for registration Eligibility for application (anyone for whose benefit registration is to be made or whose right is affected by registration) Registration permit Authorisation power (the person whose right is affected by registration) In the event of transfer of land - release compliance with specific formal requirements Depending on the individual case additional documents are required (e.B. proof of inheritance, permits, pre-emption certificates, tax safety certificate) or the land register must first be corrected before the application for registration (e.B. by registration of the heirs of a deceased owner).
You must apply to the Land Registry for registration in the Land Registry. If the conditions for registration are met, the Land Registry shall make the registration. Once the registration has taken place, the Land Registry shall notify the applicant, the applicant, the registered owner and any persons in the land register for whose benefit the registration takes place or whose right is affected by it. Find out more about this with a notary or a notary. These will give you information on the procedure and the documents you need, tailored to your situation.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Justice Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Last update or date of publication