Enter an authorized person to correct the land register

Are you a creditor of a claim and cannot enforce the law or property of the debtor because it is not registered in the land register? The land register is incorrect as a result of the non-registration of the entitled person. If you have an enforceable title against the debtor, you can apply for a land registry correction in accordance with Section 14 of the Land Registry. This allows the debtor to be registered as the rightholder or owner in the land register. Enforcement may be continued with registration.

Written application of the executing creditor Proof that the land register is incorrect - registration permit of the person concerned or presentation of the documents proving inaccuracy (in the form of Section 29 GBO - publicly or publicly certified documents) Enforceable title against the unregistered debtor

Enforceable title against the debtor(s) Written application of the executing creditor The land register must be incorrect as a result of the lack of prior registration of a person entitled to enforcehims. No further authorisations, consents or declarations of third parties can be replaced by the application pursuant to Section 14 of the GBO.