Stand approval for markets

As a trader, you need a stand permit to participate in markets (Title IV of the Trade Code).

  • Application to the competent body
  • Unless the market is fixed in accordance with Section 69 of the Commercial Code, a travel trade card and a special use permit are required. For employees, a second copy or a certified copy of the trader's travel trade card is required.

Forms are available from the competent authority, and an informal application is also possible.

Municipal market statutes plus general law of order (e.B. roads and right of way)

Related Links

  • Gewewrbeordnung

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Economy, Labour and Health Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Last update or date of publication