If you have set up a power of attorney for health care and/or a care directive, you should register it in the Central Register of Health Care Provisions of the Federal Chamber of Notaries.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection (BMJV)

Last update or date of publication