If you are the owner of a motor vehicle as a severely disabled person, you can apply for a motor vehicle tax allowance under certain conditions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication