If you want to use the online ID function as a provider in your own application, you need an authorisation certificate.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Construction and Home Affairs (BMI)

Last update or date of publication