If you are unable to work due to your child's illness, you can receive children's sick pay from your statutory health insurance fund. Under certain conditions, you can transfer the children's sick pay days to your partner.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Health

Last update or date of publication