Participate in a customs auction Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Register for the Customs Auction and bid in the federal, state and local auction house.
On Customs Auction you can view more than 1,500 auctions of authorities and buy things at auction every day. To participate in an auction you need to register.
You do not need to submit any documents.
Forms available: No
Written form required: No
Informal application possible: No
Personal appearance required: No
Online services available: Yes
You are of age and legally competent.
There are the following indications:
The payment data of the bidder (authority) can be retrieved immediately after the end of the auction in the user account.
- Payment for auctioned items must be made in accordance with the payment method indicated in the respective auction.
- The online service of the customs auction is offered to users worldwide. The legal relationship between bidder and bidder is subject to German law.
§ 296 Abgabenordnung (AO)
§ 156 Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (BGB)
§ 1 Abs. 4 Versteigerungsbedingungen Zoll-Auktion
- Call the customs auction.
- After registration you can log in with your email address and password.
- Take a look at the offers.
- When you have found a suitable offer, you can place your bid. To do this, enter a maximum amount (limit) in the auction detail view.
- After confirming the amount entered with your password, you have placed a successful bid.
- If your maximum amount (limit) is not outbid, you can be the highest bidder at the end of the auction and receive the award from the Main Customs Office Giessen.
- You will receive a notification by e-mail. In auctions where the bidder (authority) has deposited payment data, you can retrieve this immediately after the end of the auction in the user account.
- Pay for your auctioned items.
- Pick up your auctioned items. You will be informed of the pick-up location by e-mail. For certain items shipping is also possible.
Note: Bids are placed in minimum increments. If a higher bid (limit) is submitted to the operator than the next required minimum bid, the electronic bidding agent is automatically activated. The electronic bidding agent automatically bids the amount required to become or remain the highest bidder within the specified minimum increments up to the limit entered. The limit stored in the bidding agent cannot be viewed by third parties. The limit can be reduced by entering a correspondingly lower amount up to the amount of the current highest bid (change of limit).
Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance
Last update or date of publication