Participate in a customs auction Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Register with the Customs Auction and bid in the federal, state and local government auction house.
You can view the customs auction offer of more than 5,000 authorities without registering. However, to participate in one of the online auctions, you must register. You can then view more than 1,500 available auctions and buy things at auction.
You do not need to submit any documentation.
Online procedure possible: yes
Written form required: no
Personal appearance required: no
Hauptzollamt Gießen, Arbeitsbereich Zoll-Auktion
Generalzolldirektion (GZD), Dienststellensuche Zoll
You are of age and legally competent.
§ 296 Abgabenordnung (AO)
§ 156 Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch (BGB)
- Call the customs auction.
- After registration you can log in with your email address and password.
- Take a look at the offers.
- When you have found a suitable offer, you can place your bid. To do so, enter a maximum amount (limit) in the auction detail view.
- After confirming the amount entered with your password, you have placed a successful bid.
- If your maximum amount (limit) is not outbid, you can be the highest bidder at the end of the auction and receive the award from the Gießen Main Customs Office.
- You will receive a notification by e-mail. In the case of auctions in which the bidder (authority) has deposited payment details, you can call these up in your user account immediately after the auction has ended.
- Pay for your auctioned items.
Pick up your auctioned items. You will be informed of the pick-up location by e-mail. For certain items, shipping is also possible.
- Note: Bids are placed in minimum increments. If a higher bid (limit) is submitted to the operator than the next required minimum bid, the electronic bidding agent is automatically activated. The electronic bidding agent automatically bids the amount necessary to become or remain the highest bidder within the framework of the specified minimum increments up to the limit entered. The limit stored in the bidding agent is not visible to third parties. The limit can be reduced by entering a correspondingly lower amount up to the amount of the current highest bid (change of limit).
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication