If you are in dispute with your telecommunications provider, you can, under certain conditions, turn to the Telecommunications Arbitration Board of the Federal Network Agency. It can help settle the dispute without having to go to court.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection (BMWK)

Last update or date of publication