If you are permanently unable to work after an accident at work or because of an occupational illness, you will receive a pension from the statutory accident insurance.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication