If you own a seagoing vessel or a seaworthy sport boat with a hull length of up to 15 meters each and want or need to fly the German flag on board, you can apply for a flag certificate.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Digital Affairs and Transport (BMDV)

Last update or date of publication