If you would like to apply for funding from the German Federal Film Board (FFA) for your cinema project, you may need to submit a preliminary project certificate from the BAFA.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Office of Economics and Export Control

Last update or date of publication