If you need to prove whether you have a criminal record or not, you can apply for the simple certificate of good conduct, the extended certificate of good conduct or the certificate of good conduct for submission to an authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Justice (BMJ)

Last update or date of publication