If, due to your (impending) disability(ies), you need support in finding training or a job or in securing your training or job, you can receive support for this in the form of grants or special assistance.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication