If you, as a foreign employer, would like to send foreign workers to Germany under government agreements to perform work contracts, the Federal Employment Agency must first give its approval.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication