If you want to complain about a provider for violating the provisions of the Geoblocking Regulation, you can file a complaint with the Federal Network Agency.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi)

Last update or date of publication