If your company provides postal services without requiring a license, you must notify the Federal Network Agency of the start, change and termination of operations.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Last update or date of publication