If you want to transport letters commercially, you need a postal licence. You can apply for one from the Federal Network Agency for Electricity, Gas, Telecommunications, Post and Railway.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Last update or date of publication