If you move unaccompanied cash, for example, in postal and freight traffic from a third country to or through the European Union or from the European Union to a third country, you must submit a disclosure declaration when requested to do so by the customs authorities.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication